Saturday, September 12, 2015

God deals according to His Mercy

Bless the God of all, who in every way does great things; who exalts our days from birth, and deals with us according to his mercy. May he give us gladness of heart, and grant that peace may be in our days in Israel, as in the days of old.May he entrust to us his mercy! And let him deliver us in our days! -- Sirach 50: 22-24


EXAMPLE FOR THOSE WHO WOULD COME TO BELIEVE IN HIM
September 12, 2015 - Saturday, 5:00 AM


I am the foremost of sinners but for that reason I was mercifully treated, so that in me, as the foremost, Christ Jesus might display all his patience as an example for those who would come to believe in him for everlasting life. (1 Timothy 1:16)

The work of the Lord is to save sinners. You may have sinned grievously but the Lord continues to mercifully treat you so that He might display all His patience as an example for those who would come to believe in Him.

Lord, you are my one and only true God, the king of all ages, incorruptible, and invisible. Honor and glory are yours now and forever.

Please forgive me for I have sinned. Always remain patient with me as I strive to be holy in spite of my weaknesses. Place your merciful heart upon me so that I will always experience the warmth of your love and embrace. As always, may the power of your mighty hands continue to work wonders and miracles over my life.

With much hope, faith, and love, I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.


Published:
November 25, 2010 - 6:25 AM

Mercy Not Sacrifice

Mercy and Compassion In a world of rules and rigid lines, Where laws are etched in stone, Let mercy and compassion shine, For love is where ...