Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
-- Psalm 23:6
Go and learn what this means, `I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners. -- Matthew 9:13
“The Table of Mercy and Grace”
Gospel Matthew 9:9-13 Gospel Acclamation Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest, says the Lord. 9 As Jesus...
-
God delivered all to disobedience, that He might have mercy upon all. ( Romans 11:32 ) Just as you once disobeyed God but have now receive...
-
Blessed be God who lives forever because his kingdom lasts for all ages. For he scourges and then has mercy ; he casts down to the depths of...
-
Mercy and Compassion In a world of rules and rigid lines, Where laws are etched in stone, Let mercy and compassion shine, For love is where ...