Monday, November 6, 2023

Mercy Upon All

God delivered all to disobedience, 
that He might have mercy upon all.
ROMANS 11:32


Just as you once disobeyed God but have now received mercy because of their disobedience, so they have now disobeyed in order that, by virtue of the mercy shown to you, they too may now receive mercy. - Romans 11:30-31


Father in heaven, You are everything to me who makes up for my entire being through Jesus Christ Your most beloved Son, my Lord and Savior. Thank You so much for giving me Your Spirit of wisdom and understanding so that I will not be wise in my own estimation. 

Believing in myself rather than completely entrusting and surrendering my faith in you has brought a lot of failures in my life in the past. Indeed, You made me realize the truth that I can not possibly live without you. Today, I completely surrender my mind and heart to Your will and purpose so that Your hand can continue to work powerfully in me.

This gifts and the call that I have received from You O God are irrevocable. They shall remain permanently imbedded in my heart until the end of time.
 
With much love and thanksgiving I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

Mercy and Compassion In a world of rules and rigid lines, Where laws are etched in stone, Let mercy and compassion shine, For love is where ...